Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Don't get mad at me if I am a little grumpy

Most of the time on this blog I try to be upbeat, positive, cheery, or happy. I will warn you that this post might just be a deviation from all of that.
Picture this. It is 4:00 in the morning, what should you be doing? Sleeping right? I wake up at like 4:05 and Isaiah is making noise. So I go over there and find out that he had to go potty. Ok not a big deal, I am glad he used the potty rather then his bed. So I emptied out the potty, told him "good job" and "I love you" and went back to bed. No big deal right? Well around 4:24 the stupid cat starts scratching everywhere (any one want an affectionate 20 lb cat?). So I grabbed him, threw him in the spare bedroom, and closed the door. Argh! Back to bed again. Then right around 4:50 Samuel decided it was his turn. Some how that little guy wiggled his way into the corner of the crib and that was causing him not to be able to sleep. Grabbed him, put him back in the middle of the crib. Listened to him cry for like 3 or 4 minutes. Finally back to sleep. Only to hear my alarm at 6:24. argh!
Now the good news is I am here typing all of this with a big cup of Starbucks Breakfast Blend. Yumm!

No comments: