Monday, May 12, 2008

My weekend update on a Monday


So here I go again with my weekend in review:

Friday seems like such a long time ago. But Friday was errand day. It seemed like all day long was errands, errands, and more errands.

  • Did you get watch the Nationwide Race on Friday night?

  • Saturday we went to Heather's Aunt's house and her whole family was there. Due to various scheduling difficulties we celebrated Isaiah's birthday early. He got a lot of presents.

  • Got to watch the Nascar race on Saturday night. What a good weekend when you get to see both the Nationwide, and the cup race

  • So Sunday was mothers day in case you forgot.

  • We looked at Moses' mom. I enjoyed it, and was able to apply it to everyone, not just the mothers.

  • Hey if you were a female and you were at Bakerstown you got a carnation, what a deal!

  • Went to my mom's house for lunch. Yeah, she cooked a good meal

  • Ok, now I have to defend myself, my mother does not like going out or anything on Mother's day because of everyone else who is out and waiting for 2304234098 hours to get a seat.

  • Hey I got my mom a gift doesn't that count?

  • Went home, watched the movie Juno, twice actually. Good, good movie. Worth watching.

1 comment:

Shari said...

I'm starting to think your mom is onto something. After my treatment at Applebees, I doubt we'll eat out again on Mother's Day, either.