Monday, May 5, 2008

The weekend

I have a very heavy heart today. Let me start with the good stuff:

  • Love the atmosphere at Bakerstown -- one of love and laughter

  • I love the honesty and openness

  • I'm working on trying to figure out a number. The number would be the amount money we have save each other. We have people constantly (and way more than I will ever know) helping each other out. Sometimes it's a "you buy the supplies, I will put it in." Sometimes it is a, "Here's supper for you. Enjoy." Those things add up. I would like to be able to at least come up with a ball park number. I think we would all be amazed in a positive way.

  • I love the fact that our church allows me to be the freak that I am. I know I am different. I know I have to do things different, and Bakerstown allows me to do that. I so appreciate it.

  • The doughnuts were really good. Thanks Todd :)

  • Ohh BTW my mom had dessert yesterday. :)

The Bad:



  • We have a lot of hurting people in our church. I love the fact we are honest enough to admit it, but I feel horrible for those who are going through those tough rivers

  • I had everyone fill out a paper with the question: "What river am I facing right now?"

  • They filled it out, and then I got home in the afternoon and read them, and read them again, and a couple more times. It hurt.

  • So I did what anyone with their "man card" would do. I got on my tractor and mowed my grass.

I will be doing a lot of praying and thinking about these things. If you could remember those who are dealing with some huge rivers at Bakerstown, that would be great.

No comments: