Tuesday, January 8, 2008

What did I do on Monday?

Some of you wonder what I do on Mondays (my day off) so I thought I would share with you all what I did yesterday.
It actually started Sunday night at about 6:00. I cleared out our bedroom and threw the carpet out the window (literally). Then on Monday starting at 9 am, I removed the carpet tack board and then swept the floors. Followed closely behind by installing new laminate flooring.
One of my good/bad personality traits is when I start something I keep at it until I am done. And I did. At midnight, there was a pretty new floor, everything was swept and cleaned up, and even a bed all made up ready to sleep in. Maybe I should have done it over a couple of days, but I get so focused I am not going to stop until I am done. I am so sore this morning. I can feel just about every muscle in my body. But boy does it feel good to have it all done.

3 comments:

Blake said...

Good job, Dan!

Patty said...

It looks beautiful!

WeddObsessed said...

Looks amazing! Kinda reminds me of our new floor at The Lighthouse!
=)