Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Kicking off the New Year

At church on Sunday we began our new series on the Seven Levitical feasts. Now when you say "Seven Levitical Feasts," you begin to lose people's attention right on the get go. On the surface it seems to be one of the most boring topics to study. However, I promise, that once you start looking at them and how they relate to Christ, wow! This is going to be some good stuff. I am excited about all of it. I am looking forward to taking these ancient feasts, looking at them through the eyes of Christ, and applying them to our lives. It is a proven fact that you learn more when you have to teach. I am excited about learning more about them myself. So I invite you to come to Bakerstown Alliance Sundays at 10:00. Or (and I know I have been bad at this lately) you can check out the pod cast.

No comments: