Thursday, January 10, 2008

I have a confession

This morning I slept in! Not totally slept in. I was out the door at 8:00. But honestly I meant to be out the door at 7:00. I guess I forgot to set my alarm. I feel guilty about it. But here is the weird thing. I don't have anyone making sure that I am there on time. I can work any time that I want. If I wanted to work from say 3-12 that would be OK too. But I like starting at 7 so I feel I have to be in by 7. And today I wasn't. With all that being said, man did it feel nice to sleep that extra hour. When I left this morning this big yellow round thing was in the sky. That was nice. I was able to accomplish most (never able to do all) of everything that I wanted to accomplish today. But rest assured, I am going to bed in a couple of minutes and I will triple check my alarm tonight.

No comments: