Friday, January 4, 2008

Spicy Food

I like spicy food. I think, as far as I remember, I have always enjoyed spicy food. Right now I am totally addicted to Max and Erma's Tortilla Soup. Man is that stuff great. When I eat it, I start to sweat. For me that is not to hard. In the summer I can move five feet away from an air conditioner and sweat. But the soup is just at that perfect spicy level that makes it so good. When things get too spicy, forget it. I want to taste the food, not the spiciness. Now before you think I am some sort of wimp or something, I still have a bumper sticker from Quaker Steak and Lube that says "Atomic Wing Survivor." Yeah, I ate it. I'm proud of it. But did it taste good? Not really. I couldn't taste much of it. But anyways head on down to Max and Erma's order yourself some tortilla soup and then you will thank me. Shoot! Now I am hungry!

No comments: