Sunday, August 24, 2008

Why I love Bakerstown Alliance Part 423345

This is normally the post where I do a bunch of bullet points, but I just don't feel like doing it that way tonight.
If you asked me how today went I would tell you "really well for as bad as it was." Now that doesn't make sense. Let me explain. I get really annoyed when there are technological problems. Today the one microphone was not working. I had to replace it during a song. Just don't like there to be that distraction. But we got over it, and we moved on. Talked about a lot of stuff that did not make people comfortable. That is ok. I like doing that. But why I love Bakerstown Alliance: It was the love for others that I saw today. Lots of people sticking around and talking/sharing/praying with each other. That impresses me so much. I love that.
Something a little odd: August attendance has been great! Wow! That is amazingly good.
All and all, a good day. Good night!

2 comments:

Shari said...

Hey, show me where all of the technological stuff is hidden and next time I can be sneaky about helping. I knew when I looked at the sound system in the back that it wasn't a sound system problem. And then I was pretty much useless! :)
But we don't expect things to be perfect, so don't worry so much about it. We just go with the flow!

Patty said...

So True, Shari, we are a go with the flow crowd. Which I think makes us very approachable. And lovable. If you are looking for pomp and circumstance, look elsewhere. But if you are looking for genuine worship and people, bingo!