Monday, August 25, 2008

Running and Planting Churches

As you probably have been reading (and if you haven't feel free to read the archives) that I am training for a marathon. I will be running the Erie marathon on Sept. 14th. But there is an opportunity for you.
I am looking for people to sponsor me on a per mile basis. So if you would like to sponsor me at $100 a mile (or whatever amount you can do) X 26 miles = $2600. Now if I only make it 20 miles you only owe $2000.
All donations will go to Western Pennsylvania District of the Christian and Missionary Alliance Church Planting Fund. The purpose of this fund is to plant churches to reach people for Christ.
What is better then that?
If you are interested is sponsoring me, please contact me at dan_borchert@yahoo.com. I will give you the rest of the details.

No comments: