Monday, August 11, 2008

Angel food...It is so worth it!

A couple of months after a friends suggested it, we tried Angel Food. Great concept. You basically order food two weeks in advance and for $30 you get about $60 worth of food. It is overstocked food from places like Sam's Club. There are also a bunch of "special offers." In June we got a grill pack and put it in the freezer. Today we got out the T-bone steaks, thawed them, marinated them, and later cooked them. Wow! I have never had steak that was that tender or that juicy. Wow! I am still thinking about it now.
Another cool part about the deal is you get a variety of food. A lot of stuff is stuff you probably would never buy. So it adds variety to your cooking, which in my mind is always good.
I will encourage you to give it a shot. http://www.angelfoodministries.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there- I did a little researching today after reading your post on AFM. Can you give me a little more info on your opinion of the food, the program, etc. I am looking at talking to our pastor more about it. Possibly we could be a host church....

brookeanderson1@mac.com

Hope you are having a good week,

Brooke