Thursday, August 21, 2008

Ballet and Nascar...yeah I like them both

You all know that I am a huge sports fan. This is the Nascar Bristol night race weekend. That has me excited. It is almost Steeler season -- excited about that too. The Olympics have been great to watch. So what did I do tonight? I went to see the ballet. Men, stop your whining. You need to broaden your interests.
The Pittsburgh Ballet Company put on a FREE performance at Hartwood Acres tonight. It was a wonderful night. We sat in our lawn chairs just enjoying the atmosphere and the dancing. Relaxing, enjoying, and fun outing.
Sure I love sports. I have my man card. But I also enjoy the symphony, theater, ballet, and just about any other cultural experience. So quit your whining, quit your fussing, and enjoy the show.

No comments: