Saturday, October 13, 2007

What is Your Goal?

I have been thinking about something lately. Most of the time when I set a goal, I make it. Now that is not to say that there aren't ever any setbacks. Setbacks are just a part of reaching a goal. I have been looking at marathon training schedules lately, and I found out that, in a lot of them, every three weeks you have a set back, meaning you don't quite run as long. But just because you have that setback does not mean your goal has changed or anything like that.
So if your goal is to get closer to Jesus, setbacks will happen. That won't stop you from reaching your goal. Who cares about a couple of setbacks? Do learn the lessons of the setbacks, but then get back at it. Go get it. Go get Jesus! Carpe Christ!

"I press on toward the goal"

No comments: