Friday, October 5, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me

On this day 31 years ago Vern and Lorrie Borchert welcomed a big bundle of joy in their life. Yes that would be me. Do I have big plans today? Don't think so. Still have a lot of work that I have to get done for Sunday and such.
I had my first birthday disappointment at 7:15 this morning. I went to Starbucks, got my coffee, then headed to Get-n-Go to get myself two doughnuts. Guess what? No doughnuts. What's up with that. I guess that means I don't need them. Nah that couldn't be it, so I drove down to Giant Eagle and, rest assured, I got my doughnuts. So all is right in the world.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Dan!!! I hope you have a great day! And....yea for donuts and especially Starbucks.
I'm sending Heather the info on a website I started.

Brooke

Anonymous said...

(I am posting this on here for Heather because she has forbid anonymous visitors and I forgot my password) :-)

I got your message and I'm sorry I haven't called back yet. I had called because I was trying to get in touch with western Pa district office about some Bible quizzing books. I reached them so we are good now. :-)

I gave in and started a website. It mainly has pictures right now but I am starting a blog. Also not the best pics of Cory and I but I am much better at taking pictures of Ellie. Hope this works....
http://web.mac.com/coryanderson1/iWeb/Site/Welcome.html

Love,
Brooke