Friday, October 26, 2007

Chase the Lion Update

You know I am really pleased at the way our Chase the Lion series is impacting our church. I have heard about a lot of lion chasing going on. I think it is really encouraging all of us to go for it, to stop playing it safe. As a pastor, man that gets me excited. As a fellow follower of Christ, man that gets me excited.
It is honestly and answer to many prayers. It makes me really excited. Some have thought that doing this now, knowing very well that there will be another addition to the Borchert family before the series is over was a crazy idea. The thing is the timing might not be right for me, but for the church, it was definitely the right time.
Now what I have to work on is making sure that none of us ever stop chasing lions or become complacent.

No comments: