Monday, May 11, 2009

Me and moderation

Me and moderation do not understand each other. I never understood moderation. I will get a whole bag of Doritos and eat it all. I will go to an all you can eat buffet and think that I have to get my money's worth. When I get a new video game, I have to play it and play it until I complete it. Then I start running and a 5k is not good enough for me. I have to run the whole marathon. I will start reading a book and I will have to finish it. Sometimes you can use this for good. Other times it will hurt your (like when you eat to much). But at least I know I have moderation issues and I try to use it to my advantage. But please don't get me a big bag of Doritos!

1 comment:

Shari said...

I am the same way. Especially with junk food. So believe me, I feel your pain.