Sunday, May 3, 2009

Fulfilling dreams

Today was the Pittsburgh Marathon. I am a little sad that I did not participate. Running a marathon was definitely a dream, and I did it, and I just wasn't ready to do it again. But congratulations to all who finished and especially the ones who will be toward the back of the pack. Good job for finishing.
I also have got to see a lady who wrote a musical, directing it, and seeing it be performed. I could see her fulfilling a dream. Boy, that is really cool to see.
So once again I am going to ask you, what is your dream? What is that dream that you have been dreaming for years? And the most important part, what are you doing to fulfill that dream?

1 comment:

Blake said...

I want to be a professional golf player. That is my dream. Or is it a fantasy?