Monday, May 18, 2009

Being regular

I must admit, I am generally a guy who is very regular. I like things to function normally. By default, I think I am a morning person. But you have to understand, I like morning routines and don't like when those routines are interfered with.
Things like get up, take a shower, get dressed, get the coffee going, check my email, ect... I just like those routines.
Now what I have noticed over the past year is my friend Blake. Blake will check my blog some where between 8:45 and 9:15. I can tell how much sleep he got the night before based on the time he checks it. I love people who stick with their morning routine!

5 comments:

Blake said...

Hahaha..... actually, your blog is the second thing I check. The timing depends on how many work emails I have to go through in the morning. By the way, when I saw the title of your blog, I thought it was about "shooting a pig" if you know what I mean.

Anonymous said...

good afternoon people. I'm really into shoes and I was looking for that meticulous brand. The prices seeking the velcros are around 170 pounds on every site. But for all I base this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy these. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good evening bros. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging for that exact model. The prices for the shoes are approximately 180 pounds everwhere. But definitively I found this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good evening dudes. I'm really into shoes and I had been looking as far as something that exact brand. The prices seeking the boots were all over 320 dollars on every page. But for all I base this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase them. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

hi there ppl. I'm honestly into shoes and I was digging allowing for regarding that singular model. The prices for the sneakers are all over 240 pounds on every site. But finally I base this location selling them for half price. I exceptionally want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order those. what can you tell me about these?