Sunday, May 31, 2009

Getting to see other churches

One of the things that I get to do as the Director of the Lighthouse is speak at different churches. I enjoy this a lot. First of all, I feel that every church who supports us deserves an update. They are giving us their support, and we need to give them an update. I feel honored to do that.
The 2nd cool part, is that I always leave energized. Seems like someone is always telling me a good story about the Lighthouse. Or just people come up to me and saying "you guys keep up the good work." I leave recharged and ready to go at it.
The 3rd cool part for me is I get to see how other churches do what they do. Listen, there is no one way to do church. A church is made up of people, people are different. Different people do different things. It is a lot of fun to see this in action.

No comments: