Thursday, May 14, 2009

Getting my preaching groove going

Many people ask me how I like my new job. They also ask my dad how he is enjoying his new job. Now knowing that we basically switched jobs, our answers are about the same. I tell people I miss preaching every week. My dad's answer is he likes preaching every week. Funny how that works.
Now for the first three weeks or a month, I enjoyed the break from preaching don't get me wrong. I little rest is never a bad thing. But now, boy am I missing it.
With that being said guess what I get to do this Sunday? I have been asked to speak at North Butler Presbyterian. I am really excited about it. The process of writing a sermon to me is really fun right now.
I never realized how much I would enjoy preaching. I guess I shouldn't be talking about it right now, I should be working on it. Just was too excited not to blog!

No comments: