Sunday, November 16, 2008

What I get to come home to

Sometimes people don't know how good they have it. I do know. I know I have it good. I get to come home everyday from working to the two greatest kids that one could ever have. Little Samuel gets so excited when he sees me coming home. Isaiah normally puts on this high pitch "daddy" when he sees me. Then I have the wife of my dreams there to. Now I am not saying any of this to earn brownie points or anything like that. I am just thankful for all that God has given me.
I wish I knew why God blessed me this much. I know myself too well to know that I do not deserve all of this.
Honestly, I do hope and pray that everyone gets to experience the joy that I get to experience. Wish I could give you a 3 step plan or something on how to do it. But, I don't have the answers. I am just thankful.

No comments: