Thursday, November 20, 2008

Remind me not to be a pig!

In the midst of the economic melt down that supposedly we are facing, I am staring down having 4 thanksgiving dinners. Wow! That is a lot! I don't know how that all works for me. I just got to make sure I don't eat too much.
Here is interesting part about that. I could sit here and complain about having to eat 4 Thanksgiving dinner and the fact that turkey is not my favorite. And how hard I have it, having to eat all those Thanksgiving dinners.
Stop! I am thankful for those opportunities. I am looking forward to spending time with family and friends. So no, don't feel bad for me. Once again, I am pretty sure I am the most blessed person in the whole world

1 comment:

HB said...

I see you're taking after my binge blogging tendencies...