Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Was that a compliment?

Today I got to speak at our Golden Age Thanksgiving Dinner. It is always fun to talk about Thanksgiving. I enjoy that. I especially liked the opportunity to speak due to the fact that I have not done it for a while.
Now I had a lot of fun with the Golden Age group today. I was just being my normal goofy self. Then when we were all done a lady came up to me and said that I am a mix between Jim Carrey and Billy Graham. Hmm... Is that a compliment? To be mentioned in the same sentence as Billy Graham is always a good thing. And I guess for the most part I find Jim Carrey pretty funny. Therefore I am going to take it as a compliment. Any one else want to weigh in?

3 comments:

B.W. said...

haha i think she summed you up pretty well!

Shari said...

I have to agree. She hit the nail on the head! :)

HB said...

That's definitely the most accurate description of you I've ever heard. It's a step up from the cartoon character everyone's been calling you all these years!