Monday, November 3, 2008

VOTE...for crying out loud

Ok first of all if you vote tomorrow you can get:

Now I appreciate these companies for offering free stuff. And I will promise you that I will take advantage of these offers (I am trying to figure out how to do all the above :) ).

But for crying out loud. Is that what it is going to take to get people to vote? I am sorry, there is no excuse for not voting. There are plenty of countries who do not get vote. Voting is a privilege and a responsibility. There is no excuse not to vote. I think the only good excuse that I have ever heard was last year when my wife was in the hospital after giving birth the day before.

If you do not vote, you forfeit every right you have to complain about anything involving the country or politics or the economy. Whenever you hear someone complaining ask them if they voted. If they say no, well tell them to shut up. As far as I am concerned, they don't deserve the right to complain or criticize.

VOTE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD

1 comment:

Shari said...

I'm glad you included an exception for childbirth. Heather might have smacked you if you hadn't. :P