Saturday, November 1, 2008

My Son the "Fix-it" man

For some reason Isaiah has developed this obsession with tools. He loves playing with them. He also likes to help his dad out when his dead is fixing something. When I grab a screw driver he grabs a screw driver. It is just a lot of fun. I hope that I will have the patience to let him do more and more as he grows up.
I guess this is just part of being a father, a part that I like. On the other hand, it also means that I teach him how to do things right (and safe), and my attitude is where it should be even when I am frustrated at whatever I am working at.
I can't wait to do the 1109235481234 of father and son projects.

2 comments:

HB said...

Yeah. Try keeping the right attitude when you're with him all day long! He sees the real me, good, bad, or otherwise! I definitely need more patience with him.

Shari said...

Can you send him and his tools to my house? Maybe he can use them to finish our spare bedrooms that Isaak has been working on for a year now! :)