Monday, June 30, 2008

The Weekend Update

Just a few things from the weekend:

  • I took Friday off since I didn't take off my normal Monday. That was different, it was kinda fun
  • Did basically a lot of errands on Friday
  • Saturday I borrowed my dad's lawnmower to do some trimming around that house, which begs the question, will I ever fix my lawnmower?
  • We had a bunch of people over at our house on Saturday for Isaiah's 3rd 3 year old birthday (why does he get like 4 or 5 birthdays?)
  • Sunday was fun
  • I felt Sunday the message had a old school feeling. It was a good time
  • I did embarrass my wife on Sunday. Should I stop doing that?
  • Swedish Meatballs at my mom's -- YUM!
  • My kids have been waking up way too early
  • This morning they were both up at like 7
  • I ran today. Not one not two not three not four but 12 miles. Surprisingly it felt good
  • I'm tired, good night!