Monday, June 30, 2008

This Day 7 Years Ago...

Was a great day. It was about 110 degrees. It was way hot. And I was actually dressed up. Yes, it was our wedding day. Still remember a lot of things about that day. I made sure of it. But more than just remembering one event that happened 7 years ago, I am thinking about the past 7 years. They have flown by.
Guys let me give you this advice: You know that person in your life that makes you awkwardly nervous every time you see her, or the one that makes your heart race, or the one you sit there and think "I could never be with her, she is too good for me", or the one you say something like "well if we lived closer so we could spend more time together then it might work," that person; chase her! (Chase the Lion) Go after her. Pursue her with all your might. Catching the greatest girl was a lot of work. I'd do it again in a heartbeat.
I thank God all the time for giving me Heather. I am the luckiest person in the world.

3 comments:

Shari said...

Happy Anniversary! I wish you guys another 100 years of marital bliss! :)

Patty said...

Very sweet and great advice.

WeddObsessed said...

Precious story! Congratulations on the celebration of a God-ordained marriage!