Monday, June 23, 2008

Crazy Weekend

Sorry that, until now, I have not been able to tell you about the weekend. On Friday we took the time to decorate the kitchen and dining room to celebrate Isaiah's birthday which was Saturday. Hard to believe the little cutie is 3 years old now. Man I am having more and more fun with him. It was a lot of fun playing with him most of the day on Saturday.
Then of course there was Sunday. I only took one week off from preaching, and man did I miss it. It was so much fun. I loved kicking a bunch of boxes (i.e. knocking down the wall of Jericho) and watching everyone jump out of their seats :) It is nice that Bakerstown Alliance lets me do fun stuff like that.
It is VBS week! Yeah! So with a little bit of quick work by a bunch of people we set up everything in like an hour. VBS is a lot of work every year, but kids come to know Christ every year.
Because of VBS I worked today. Mondays....why do they exist? I think we should just cancel them completely. There is no need for Mondays.
I ran 10 miles today. Haven't ran that far since my 1/2 marathon. Felt good. So if 10 miles took a little under 2 hours; 20 miles would be 4 hours, then 26.2 should be 5 hours? 5 hours that would not be bad.
All in all a fun weekend.

No comments: