Sunday, June 8, 2008

Weekend Random Thoughts

On Friday I got to spend two hours with a great man of God. Get this, it was literally right after he got done with a cancer treatment. He is 3 times older then I am, and I learned so much from him.
  • Enjoyed spending Friday evening with the family
  • Saturday we went to the zoo, that is always a good time. And now that we have a zoo membership, it makes it even more fun (i.e. it is already paid for)
  • Just in case you didn't know, it is hot!
  • Sunday was a great day!
  • But it was hot
  • It was hot when I walked outside at 6:30 a.m.
  • Church was hot
  • Todd brought me peanut butter doughnuts (yum)
  • Good attendance even though it was hot
  • Just love the openness of Bakerstown Alliance
  • I asked everyone if they had issues, everyone raised their hands. You don't know how much that means to me. I love that about Bakerstown Alliance
  • We got to use a paper shredder in church. Wow, that was fun!
  • Lunch at my parents'...boy did that hit the spot
  • Had to mow the grass, it was really hot outside
  • Then it was packing, obligatory Walmart run, more packing
  • forgot to tell you that I took 3 showers today. Did I mention it was hot?

No comments: