Saturday, June 28, 2008

Always Room To Improve

When I was much younger and much thinner I was running cross country in high school. That is when my love for running started. But when I was running I decided something: I would quit the moment I ran my best that I would be capable of. The moment there was no room for improvement, I would be done! It was about always trying to run better.
I like to take that approach when it comes to ministry as well. The moment I do my best that I will be capable of, I quit. I always want to be improving. I have that internal drive inside of me that wants to be doing better. It sometimes is tough, you do something really well and you walk away saying "Yes, but I could have done..." or "Yes, but if I would have said..." stuff like that.
I am going to continue to try and improve. And I am going to keep trying to improve until either A: I die or B: Christ comes back.

No comments: