Sunday, June 8, 2008

Never Have I Wanted To Walk In Jesus' Shoes As Much As I Did Last Night

I knew it was going to be extremely hot at church today. And I knew that the AC wasn't going to work (ok there is no AC). Also keep in mind I have the blisters on my feet. I really didn't want to wear socks. I didn't want to wear my shoes. I wanted to wear my sandals. So I asked my wife if it would be ok if I wore my sandals. Her answer was: "If you had 'Jesus' sandals it would be ok." Man, I wish I could walk in His shoes :)

3 comments:

HB said...

Gee. I better watch what I say. Between you and Isaiah, someone's bound to repeat it. =)

B.W. said...

go barefoot!!!! hippie church!

Shari said...

I second Beth's vote! We don't care, so long as your feet aren't smelly. If they're smelly, then all bets are off and you have to wear your shoes, dude.