Monday, December 29, 2008

Loyalty

A blog with a whole lot more questions than answers. I am wondering where is the line of loyalty. We all have those things in our lives that we are loyal to. For example, deodorant. I have been using the same brand for about 15 years or so. We all have our restaurants that we are mostly loyal too. Then there are some things in life that there must be absolute loyalty. For example, a marriage. I think loyalty in a marriage is absolutely essential. But how long do you remain loyal to someone or something. If you get better food for a lower price, sorry loyalty is out the door. If it is buying something from a store with great customer service if it is $1 or $2 more no problem. But what about $20? Where is that line? I guess loyalty is something that really amazes me. The question comes down to this: When do you stop being loyal?

No comments: