Monday, July 16, 2007

Update on the 50 Tickets

I told you about how I got 50 free tickets for the Erie Sea Wolves which was great. By the way I owe it all to Beth Grubbs . Check out her blog. Now here is the update on that. We had 70 people going, leaving us 20 short by twenty tickets. So I get to the will call ticket booth, pick up my 50 tickets, and then told them I need 20 more. They looked at me a little funny, the lady asked someone else, came back in about 3 minutes with 20 more tickets. Guess the price? FREE!!! Isn't God good?
Now the game, it was legendary! Everyone had a blast. Now probably only 20 of the 70 people could have told you that the Sea Wolves won 9 to 1. But that didn't matter. It was great fun. Minor league baseball. That is just good stuff. So much going on, and so many promotions. I will post a picture of all the guys (yes only 9 total) that painted "Sea Wolves" on their chest. It was great. Everyone was smiling!

No comments: