Monday, July 23, 2007

My Legendary Trip To Lowes

Today was a very exciting day for me. The new Lowe's in my hometown opened. Of course I was there. Do you even need to ask? Now I am a big Lowe's fan (not so much a fan of the driver that they sponsor in Nascar). It was exciting for reasons other than the fact that I am always thinking about the next project on my never ending list for my house. It was exciting because it was new. There was just something exciting about that. That got me thinking...my wife's grandfather always said that there should be some building/remodeling project going on at church. It gets people excited. I have developed that further and now believe that you should always make sure the "change quotient" is up. Get people excited even if they don't think they want to be. Hmm...wonder what is the next project :)

No comments: