Saturday, July 7, 2007

Tomorrow

I hate to do this, but it happens to all of us sometimes. I am looking so forward to tomorrow. Of course tomorrow is Sunday. So there is church. I am really looking forward to looking at how David made his decisions. Good stuff there. We get to find out about Urmin and Thummin. Look it up if you want to know what it is, or come to Bakerstown Alliance tomorrow at 10:00.
Also tomorrow I am off to Edinboro. I can't wait. I talked to Jerry (the top dog) today. He told me that there are 41 campers signed up. Interestingly 35 of them are girls. Where are all the guys?
But I don't always like looking forward to tomorrow. I like to live for today. So I try not do it. I'm still going to enjoy the rest of the day. I am still going to try to make the most of it. But boy, tomorrow should be fun!

1 comment:

Patty said...

I'm praying for you guys at Edinboro! May God allow legendary things to happen in the hearts and minds of those girl and boys