Monday, April 28, 2008

The Weekend That Was

Now you might wonder why I am writing this at 9:30 p.m. on Monday talking about the weekend. Well in my mind Monday does not exist (it is my day off). Well last time I blogged I told you about how relaxing it was on Saturday. That is true. But then came Saturday night. Saturday night was, well, not good. Samuel was not cooperating, and he did not want to sleep for anything. I finally got him to sleep. Now I wish I could say that was the end of it, but it wasn't. It was a rough night. But I did manage to get about 5 hours of sleep.
It is always fun when you have a night like that and you have to bring your A game on Sunday morning. But you end up saying "ok I got nothing, God help me!" And sure enough he does help every single time.
Had a blast at church. I like the just the atmosphere that we have lately. This week was really good. I could tell people were following right along with what I was saying. I wonder why that happens some weeks and not other weeks. Maybe I should keep a record of the temperature inside and outside, amount of sunlight etc....Probably will never do all of that. Even if I would I don't know if it would tell me anything.
Well after lunch with my brother and his family, and my good friend Blake who I did not know was even going to be around, we went home. I watched the Nascar race and just basically hung out with my family.
All in all, a great weekend.

No comments: