Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Postive vibes

If I don't stop and blog about things, I forget them. I was looking over the attendance figures for the last couple of weeks. Now before you start giving me all this religious junk about how numbers are not important blah blah blah, numbers represent people. I am interested in reaching people not numbers. Our attendance at Bakerstown has been really good. Now I am not going to take credit for that, because it is all God. That led me to think about some other things that have happened in the last six years that I have been there. Wow! The more I think about it, the more amazed I am at God. How does God use such messed up people (I being the most messed up) to accomplish his will?
I like the positive vibe. Now we got to keep the big mo going and dream bigger! Remember:it's the beginning of something legendary, not the end of something legendary :)

No comments: