Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Eating, Sleeping, and Learning about God

There are certain things that we sometimes forget about: basic building principles. Now, you can actually find stuff about this in the Bible. It is basic living stuff like sleeping and eating right. Now I know that sounds so basic, but I think it is a huge problem especially here in America. So every week we are trying to minister to a bunch of people who can't concentrate or can't focus all because of a lack of sleep and a lack of nutrition. Now I am no health food nut or anything like that. I enjoy my desserts. But I do try to eat three meals day. I do try and go to bed at a reasonable time. It is just something that we have to take in account when we are trying to teach people about God.

Have any thoughts you would like to add?

No comments: