Monday, August 3, 2009

Was it worth it?

I must admit, it was a lot of work. If you are wondering what it was, click here. We worked on the room pretty much all last week. I will be honest, when I say we, I mean mostly Heather and her mom. Now somehow, this ended up being sort of a masculine feeling. But both Heather and I really like it a lot.
Now just to make that spiritual connection. We were working on transforming a room. A room that does not have a will. A room that does not make choices. A room that does not resist change. When we are working on people, it is even more work then a room. A persons has a will. A person makes choices. A person does resist change.
So I am sitting here saying how much work it was to do our room, think about how much more work we have when disciplining a person.

No comments: