Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hanging with the Boys

Tonight, Heather had to go to an appointment. That meant guys night out! The boys and I went out to Buffalo Wild Wings. Now, my boys are not quite to the point that they love chicken wings. Soon, I will teach them the art of consuming mass amounts of chicken wings, and creating the bone yard.

I must admit, I had fun hanging out with the guys. As they get older, I am sure there will be more guy nights. Honestly, I love hanging out with my kids.


Disclaimer...In no way is this post meant to gross out any female. In no way is this post suggesting that gluttony is a good thing. In no way is this post meant to say I do not enjoy hanging out with my wife or all together as a family.

2 comments:

HB said...

Two thoughts:
I can't believe the boys got to go to Buffalo Wild Wings before I did!

I guess I'll have to work twice as hard at teaching them about good nutrition to counteract all the effects of boys' nights out!

Katherine said...

Ohhhhhh BWW....I am drooling!