Monday, September 29, 2008

Why I like football more than politics

I am sitting here watching a little MNF sporting my Willie Parker jersey (even though he isn't playing tonight). Steelers are currently leading (and yes I am predicting a win). And I know the score. Not only is it on all the graphics but the announcers are kind enough to mention it ever so often.
On this past Friday being the responsible citizen that I am, I was watching the presidential debate. I listened to both candidates, and well, honestly, I had no idea who won. So I listened to some of the post debate analysis and that didn't help. Basically McCain's people thought that McCain won. Obama's people though Obama won.
Why can't we develop some sore of scoring system or at the very least have judges. Well I guess then if there were judges it would be hard to find a non biased judge. Oh well.
Therefore, I now turn my attention back to the game. Go Steelers!

No comments: