Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Trying to get everything done.

In my head I always have basically a "best case scenario list." A list that if everything goes according to my plan I will actually be able to accomplish everything that I want to get done. Rarely (if ever) does this happen.
Today was one of those days that if I were to list my accomplishments it could sound pretty impressive. But on the other hand if I list the things that I didn't get done, I think it would be pretty disturbing.
I am sure I am not alone on this. That is why I am blogging about it. To make you feel like you're not the only one who suffers these things.
But soon I will go to bed, wake up, and start the next day and try to get everything done.

1 comment:

Shari said...

I have a policy to never, ever make lists. For one, I can be looking at them and STILL forget to get/do something on it. Secondly, they stress me out. Lists bad. Say it with me now. LISTS BAAAAAAAD. :)