Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The weekend review a little later

Sorry about that. I just did not get around to blogging until now.
Great weekend! Had a blast. I am really encouraged right now at Bakerstown Alliance. Lots of exciting things going on. There is just a real open and accepting atmosphere at the church right now. Man that gets me excited. That is what I like to see. I also have been really pleased with the attendance as of late. No matter how you slice it we are growing. Now I don't know why or how or anything like that. But that is good because the only thing I can figure out is that it is God. And if all the credit is going to God, well that is the way it is suppose to be.
On Saturday I ran eight miles. That is my last "long" run before the big one this week. Eight miles? That is a nice distance to run. 26.2? Well that is just insanely stupid! Really looking forward to it. Trying to stay relaxed, hydrated, and rested. And if you want to support me in the "Running for Church Plants" effort, just drop me a email dan_borchert@yahoo.com I am looking for people to sponsor me on a "per mile" basis. So if you want to go say $100 a mile x 26 miles = $2600. Sounds good right? I use big numbers like that because I don't ever want to limit potential. And if you happen to be able to make it to Erie on Sunday please be cheering super loud for me. I can use all the support I can get.

No comments: