Sunday, December 13, 2009

My 2 hour trip that normally is 7 minutes

This morning I get a call from a friend telling me that he was stuck at the local store. So I hurry up get a shower and head out the door. While walking down the stairs I am thinking "boy it is a little slippery out here." So I carefully start to drive up the road thinking "hey its a little slippery but not to bad. Then I get to the main road. Sheet of ice! I start heading up a hill and I see that there are two cars that were not moving. I start to go up the hill and quickly realize I am not going to make it. So I stop and wait. I am not that good at waiting. Mean time, I hear about a bunch of accidents, so I start thinking, yeah this is not too bad. Eventually a salt truck went by and salted the road. I was able to get up the hill, and get to my friend (2 hours later).
I don't understand why, but I enjoy the adventure! I am weird like that.

No comments: