Monday, December 21, 2009

Feeling Tired

I will admit that this last couple of weeks have been very long. I knew that they would be. It is Christmas time. Of course it is going to be crazy. But I know it was going to be crazy so I have been doing a couple of things to help.
  • Try to get enough sleep. It is amazing what 8 hours can do for you.
  • Eat healthy. Though I am not the expert, stuff like normal food at normal time and not a plethora of cookies (aka dieting made simple)
  • Exercise -- clears the mind
  • Dwell on the things of God. I like to take a thought and ponder it until my ponderer is sore.
  • Take moments to remember why your are doing what you are doing.
  • And look for those tiny glimpses of what we are working for -- and hold on to those.

Just a couple of things that are getting me through this craziness.

1 comment:

HB said...

I will be glad when the craziness is over. Your family would like to see you. ;)