Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas

Wow! Christmas, is amazing. So much fun with little kids. Just to see how excited they get. I was amazed at Isaiah. He was just so overwhelmed. Poor guy on Christmas night was crying about everything. He just was too tired.
Just like last year, Santa showed up at my house again. I still don't know how it is. However, I think I have some clues. I am going to figure it out. You just wait an see.
Now what I am seriously contemplating opening and assembling every toy before I wrap them. It is a huge pain to sit there and try to open the present while your son is hovering 2 inches away from you saying "daddy is it ready yet?" So in honor of fighting with toy packaging here is a hilarious song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1t90Bg9wAw
Not my family or me -- but very similar!

No comments: