Thursday, November 12, 2009

Depending on Miracles

Today was one of those days when I woke up I had a bunch of thoughts like "There is no way everything is going to get done." I am the type of person who would like to know a head of time how things are going to work out. But sometimes that is just not possible. So I have to depend totally on miracles. I love being in those situations. Actually that is not totally true, those situations do make me nervous. Which makes me say something like "Lord, help". That is the good part.
Now let me be point out something here. While it is perfectly acceptable to depend on miracles, it is not acceptable to be lazy. We need to make sure we are doing the work that we have been called to do.
Today I had a couple of those miracles work out. Boy does it feel good!

No comments: