Monday, November 9, 2009

Being Ready To Learn

This past weekend was a long weekend. We has the opportunity to visit family across the state. It was a blast do not get me wrong. I enjoyed it. But needless to say, by the time Sunday came around I was a little tired. It was hard to pay attention. I had to force myself to listen. Here is what I know about being ready to learn:
  • You can not learn on an empty stomach. I know not so spiritual, but it is true
  • You can not learn that well without proper rest. Again, not spiritual, just practical
  • You learn better when are excited about something. Do you gear up for a football game? Why not Church?
  • You learn better when you try to listen. Face it we all can tune things out, but why not be an active listener
  • You learn better when you are comfortable. I am sorry if wearing a tie makes you fidget, do not wear one.
  • You learn better you can hear. Proper sound does help a lot.

Just some thoughts about being ready to learn. You have any more ideas?

No comments: