Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Dealing With Headaches

I might have mentioned this before, but just to review. Since I was in about 3rd grade, I have gotten migraines. Now when I was younger, they would just kill a whole day. I would end up throwing up over and over. Since then I have learned to control these headaches a whole lot better.
Yes, I got one of those today. I ended up throwing up once. It was then I went home and took a 1/2 hour nap. Woke up, ate something, went back to doing what I was doing. About an hour later I started to feel better again.
It feels great to feel normal. I am glad I have figured out how to deal with the headaches. There are some other things that I do to prevent the headache and to deal with the headache before it gets extreme.
I know when I get to heaven, these will not be a problem. I also know that my headaches are nothing compared to what some people have to put up with.

No comments: