Saturday, October 11, 2008

Things I might miss...

It is weird to sit here on a Saturday night not thinking about tomorrow morning. Kinda feels good, but kinda sad at the same time. Hopefully I will have the opportunity to speak one or two times per month. So it is not like I won't get to do it again. But the weird thing is I will not be doing it every week. It is funny when you have been doing something week after week for six years and now you don't. It is a funny feeling. Now with that being said. In a "perfect" world I would like to speak only 35-40 times a year. I think I was averaging like 47-48 times a year. Now with all that being said, it is quite possible I will blog about "how glad I am that I don't have to speak every week anymore" in a couple of weeks. Just the way I am.

2 comments:

Patty said...

feeling sad about it..

Shari said...

We missed you today!