Sunday, October 19, 2008

Reason #213 I love my wife

One of the things that I would highly recommend to any one dating is that long distance relationships are actually a good thing. Heather and I always had a long distance relationship. The closest we ever were to each other is after I graduated college and she was still in college we were only 250 miles away. Due to that fact we were forced to develop a good system of communication. Fast forward to the current, and I love the fact that we still have that system of communication. It is great to have someone you can talk to about everything. It is not something I take for granted. It is not something that I can just forget, we still have to make an effort at it. I honestly want this for everyone. To have someone like that in your life is truly a gift from God. I am not saying any of this to earn brownie points, or to get out of the dog house or anything like that. It was just on my head, so I thought I would blog about it.

3 comments:

HB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HB said...

I love you honey!

Shari said...

You're wife if lucky you're such a good communicator. Not everyone is that lucky with their spouse, believe me.
Maybe you should teach a "how to talk to your wife without getting hit over the head with a skillet" type of seminar. :)